Friday, November 26, 2010

My Sketchbook Project- Slow Off The Starting Line


Ten days ago I signed up fairly late in the game for The Sketchbook Project. Since then I've been planning and sketching in anticipation of my precious Moleskine's arrival. Yesterday afternoon upon returning home from a paddle in the local toddler's pool, I was pleasantly surprised to find my sketchbook waiting for me. I wasn't expecting to see it for at least another week considering it had to travel quite a long way. 


Once I had the empty book in my chlorine soaked little hands I proceeded to photograph it, along with a brand-spanking-new Brooklyn Art Library card, all over the house. I'll spare you the slide-show. 


Subsequently my pin board is now home to a very detailed and overly ambitious plan. Here's hoping I can overcome my fear of marking those pristine pages!

2 comments:

  1. ahh the trepidation of the first mark on a blank page in a blank book :)
    Good Luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jehanne, I've started now. No regrets yet :)

    ReplyDelete